Thursday, January 3, 2008

i crashed and i burned

i dont know where to begin. i told myself i would probably crash and burn. i did, and it hurts. but im glad it happened fast. i didnt put too much care into it. last time i made that mistake and watched my heart shatter. i dont see tears forming in my eyes. its good to know that im moving on. it still hurts. i just wish he could see in me what i see in him. i wish he could remember how much we got along and how much we laughed together. i hope we can still be friends. and i hope i get something more out of all this heartache becuase he, alone, wasnt worthit.

1 comment:

godzgirl10 said...

hey babe I miss ya and keep your spirits up I know there is an amazingly wonderful guy for you out there! I mean I don't think you can find one as great as mine hehe jk....well so hows life? ttyl