Friday, June 13, 2008

none this time.

my world is falling completely apart and as i stand on my porch, watching the tornado clouds circle above me, i find myself laughing at all this terror. how do i find humor in this. perhaps it's my own defence mechanism to seem happy to the world around me. but what the world sees is only a mask. i'm not being true to who i am but i don't want the world to look at me and see a girl who is falling apart. i lose either way.

i miss him. i miss him so much that i feel myself dying a little bit each day that i'm not with him. i loved everything about him it made me feel uneasy. our senses of humor meshed so well together and it's getting harder to wake up every morning and know that he's not with my anymore. what happened? he was happy. i could see it in his eyes that he was happy. he wasn't wearing a mask that time. i'm sure of it. i could have loved him. i could have fallen and he could have caught me and i could have been happy.

'I know there's one more thing that I'm still missing. And if it's you... Come back and breathe.'

i need him. i need something.

No comments: